We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
The best plants sell very quickly, so hurry up to order and get exclusive varieties first.
Product Description ( Calla Yelloween )
Calla literally means 'beautiful' in Greek. And with good reason! The flowers are funnel-shaped calyxes and come in a variety of colours such as yellow, white, red, purple, pink, orange, black and bicoloured. Calla leaves are a speckled or uniform green and are shaped like a spear.
Zantedeschias or Calla Lily plants do not generally require too much attention. Proper planting and location are about the only essential things to consider when growing calla lilies.
They prefer to be planted in full sun or partial shade. Callas are typically planted in the spring. However, wait until the frost threat has passed, and the soil has warmed sufficiently before planting calla lilies.
Zantedeschias can also be grown in containers, either outdoors or in a sunny window as houseplants.
Product Details ( Calla Yelloween )
|Plant Height||40-50 cm|
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 7-8|
How to Plant ( Calla Yelloween )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Calla Yelloween )
- Orders placed before March 21 will ship in late March/early April.
- Orders placed after March 21 will ship within 10 business days.
- We will continue to ship through May 15.