Hemerocallis / Daylily Bare-Root Plants
- -40%Sku: 1202060Hemerocallis (Daylily) Tropical Suprise1 root in package€4,55 €2,73
- -60%Sku: 1202064Hemerocallis (Daylily) Breeders Mix5 roots in package€14,95 €5,97
- -40%Sku: 1202108Hemerocallis (Daylily) Jazz Dance1 root in package€4,95 €2,97
- -40%Sku: 1202110Hemerocallis (Daylily) Lies and Lipstick1 root in package€5,55 €3,33
- -40%Sku: 1202141Hemerocallis (Daylily) Bettylen1 root in package€5,55 €3,33
- -40%Sku: 1202158Hemerocallis (Daylily) Olive Bailey Langdon1 root in package€3,55 €2,13
- -40%Sku: 1202246Hemerocallis (Daylily) Regency Heights1 root in package€2,95 €1,77
- -40%Sku: 1202252Hemerocallis (Daylily) Unlock The Stars1 root in package€4,55 €2,73
- -40%Sku: 1202275Hemerocallis (Daylily) Villa Vanilla1 root in package€4,55 €2,73
- -40%Sku: 1202277Hemerocallis (Daylily) Wild Horses1 root in package€4,55 €2,73
Many novice gardeners give their preference to the Hemerocallis lily when arranging their flower garden. It can be planted almost anywhere except the very shady places. This plant is cultivated in large groups. You can plant a hemerocallis flower, and it will turn into a bush after a few years. Daylilies are selected according to colour combinations, the flowering time, etc. They look especially good in mixed borders with coniferous shrubs.
The Variety of Daylilies for Sale
Many magnificent varieties of daylilies for sale have been bred in different countries of the world. For example, the Australian and Dutch species are especially popular. The beauty of these plants and long-lasting flowering make them very prominent among gardeners.
How to Choose among Different Kinds of Daylilies
Almost all varieties of daylilies have earned the honour to be called luxurious flowers. Different kinds of daylilies always remain favourites. Let's take a closer look at the best varieties of this plant:
- Stella D’Oro: these dwarf daylilies bloom continuously and are distinguished by their very short pauses between blooming. Thanks to the efforts of breeders, the daylily of this variety can bloom from May to October.
- Frans Hals: this variety is the brightest and hardiest representative of the genus among the two-coloured varieties. The main characteristics of the Frans Hals daylily are the time-tested decorative qualities, the abundance of flowers, and super-reliability.
- Strawberry Candy: this perennial with a height of over 70 cm has earned its medals for its amazing colours and its endurance. A unique feature of this plant is its ability to bloom again at the very end of the season.
The gardeners should primarily consider these species. However, some exclusive species of hemerocallis bulbs leave no chance for an alternative.
Virgin Beauty of the Double Daylilies for Sale
Double daylily is a precious asset of any garden. Even though these perennial plants have a tropical appearance, they do not create difficulties in care. They combine beauty and endurance. Purchasing the double daylilies for sale is considered lucky. We encourage you to pay attention to the following species:
- After the Fire
- Edmond Puff
- Child Within
- Congo Coral
- Double Delicious
- Forty Second Street
- Highland Lord
- New Adventure
- Night Embers
Double daylilies grow well in both the sun and the shade. They can germinate both separately and in the company of other garden plants. Winter is a time of rest for them. If the winter is not snowy, they can be covered with dry leaves. Flowers are not the only beautiful thing that these plants have. When they are not blooming, they catch eyes with their beautiful foliage.
How to Purchase Bulk Daylilies for Sale
If you are willing to purchase the bulk daylilies for sale but still don’t know where to buy daylilies online, visit our “Special Offers” section and check if there is any current promotion available. New daylilies may be more expensive than common varieties. Their price is also fully predictable because of the beauty and exclusivity of the flower. For large gardens, you can buy them wholesale. Since these flowers are in high demand among the gardeners, it sometimes happens that wholesale daylilies are out of stock. Therefore, we recommend browsing our catalogue regularly and buying daylilies during mid-season sales.
What to Think About Before to Buy Hemerocallis Online
The main rule of a successful purchase is to choose a good, reliable seller. It is advisable to give preference to companies that have been working in the field of cultivation and sale of flowers for several years. Such firms have a strong reputation and will not distribute daylilies for sale online, which do not correspond to the photographs in the catalogue.
Do not worry if the root of the purchased seedling is overdried. This will not be a problem for the further growth and development of the plant. The root will need to be prepared for planting. Therefore, you can safely buy hemerocallis online and save on your purchase.
Where to Buy Daylilies Online
If you are looking for a better place to buy daylilies online, we recommend visiting our online store Dutch-bulbs.com. Our planting materials meet the highest European standards of quality, and they are delivered to you directly from Dutch farmers. Even if you don’t live in one of the 30 countries on our delivery list, you don’t need to wonder where to buy daylilies, because we are always here to fulfil every individual delivery. Take your time to study our proposals and get your order within 7 days. Enjoy your purchase!
Frequently asked questions about Spring Flowering Hemerocallis / Daylily Bare-Root Plants
Where Is the Best Place to Plant Hemerocallis?
Can Hemerocallis Be Planted Now?
How to Care for Hemerocallis?
What Kind of Hemerocallis Are Popular?
This disease and weather resistant plant comes in a wide range of choices to pick from. Depending on your preferences and what you want to achieve in your garden, you can choose from the following: Hemerocallis/Daylily Stella d'Oro, Citrina.
Other popular perennials that you can order are: