The best selection of crocus bulbs from Holland. Select from more than 40 varieties, colours and sizes.
- -5%Sku: 1101324Crocus Sativus10 bulbs in package€3,95 €3,75
- -5%Sku: 1101333Crocus Blue and White Collection25 bulbs in package€7,95 €7,55
- -5%Sku: 1101305Crocus Botanical Mix25 bulbs in package€4,95 €4,70
- -5%Sku: 1101317Crocus Largeflowering Mix25 bulbs in package€7,95 €7,55
- -5%Sku: 1101301Crocus Autumn Flowering Mix25 bulbs in package€6,95 €6,60
- -5%Sku: 1101306Crocus Conqueror10 bulbs in package€2,95 €2,80
- -5%Sku: 1101307Crocus Cream Beauty10 bulbs in package€3,95 €3,75
- -5%Sku: 1101308Crocus Dorothy10 bulbs in package€2,95 €2,80
- -5%Sku: 1101309Crocus Flower Record10 bulbs in package€3,95 €3,75
- -5%Sku: 1101310Crocus Fuscotinctus10 bulbs in package€2,95 €2,80
- -5%Sku: 1101312Crocus Grand Maitre10 bulbs in package€4,55 €4,32
- -5%Sku: 1101314Crocus King of the Striped10 bulbs in package€4,55 €4,32
- -5%Sku: 1101319Crocus Pickwick10 bulbs in package€4,55 €4,32
- -5%Sku: 1101321Crocus Remembrance10 bulbs in package€4,55 €4,32
- -5%Sku: 1101323Crocus Ruby Giant10 bulbs in package€2,95 €2,80
- -5%Sku: 1101326Crocus Tricolor10 bulbs in package€3,55 €3,37
- -5%Sku: 1101327Crocus Vanguard10 bulbs in package€4,55 €4,32
- -5%Sku: 1101328Crocus Whitewell Purple10 bulbs in package€2,95 €2,80
- -5%Sku: 1101304Crocus Blue Pearl10 bulbs in package€3,95 €3,75
- -10%Sku: 1100403Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Green Valley1 bulb in package€10,95 €9,86
- -10%Sku: 1100260Amaryllis (Hippeastrum) Rose Cybister1 bulb in package€10,95 €9,86
- -10%Sku: 1100389Amaryllis (Hippeastrum) Emerald1 bulb in package€11,95 €10,76
- -10%Sku: 1100388Amaryllis (Hippeastrum) Bogota1 bulb in package€10,95 €9,86
Crocuses are among the first to bloom in the garden after the snow melts. These flowers are surprisingly easy to care for. After planting them once, they will make their way through the snow for many years, awaiting the arrival of spring. People plant crocus flower seeds almost anywhere because they bloom early and look nice everywhere.
Crocuses look incredible in group plantings because their bright colours are noticeable and expressive. If you plant crocus bulbs near the stones, the contrast will make these delicate flowers look amazing. Crocuses are also good plants for rocky hills, but botanical species are more appropriate than Dutch hybrids. Now, let’s look at the variety of crocus flower bulbs available in our online store.
The Variety of Crocus Bulbs
Crocuses bulbs that are grown in our gardens are divided into botanical (small-flowered) and Dutch (large-flowered) hybrids. Botanical crocuses can be spring-flowering and autumn-flowering. Both botanical and hybrid flowers can have different colours. They are most often white, yellow, or purple. Besides, there are plants with unusual two-colour flowers. Among the most popular plants, we recommend paying attention to the following species:
- Yellow Giant
- Prins Claus
- Orange Monarch
- King of the Striped
- Jeanne d’Arc
- Blue Pearl
- Miss Vain
If you like crocuses, take a look at our catalogue. It contains crocus plants for sale, and you can choose your favourite varieties for your garden.
The Best Crocus Plants for Sale
By purchasing the crocus bulbs for sale, you get a unique opportunity to save money on buying the top-quality planting materials for lower fares. You can also find crocus bulbs wholesale prices on our website, and leave your order in the relevant form. We provide our customers with a 100% money-back guarantee if they are not happy with their purchases. This way, customers do not risk anything and can buy crocus bulbs without any fears.
Buy Crocus Bulbs: Autumn-Flowering Options
Bright and lovely petals have won the hearts of gardeners around the world. Their modest flowers are an invariable attribute of a blooming autumn garden. The flowers of autumn-blooming crocuses have a blue or violet colour. They usually bloom in September-October for 10-15 days, depending on the type. Among the cheap crocus bulbs, you could focus on the following species:
You can also pay attention to the crocus bulbs bulk compositions such as the Autumn Flowering Mix.
Purchase Spring-Flowering Crocuses Bulbs
These perennial flowers are the eternal love of experienced gardeners. Along with other flowers, crocuses delight the eyes with bright colours from spring until late October. Like many other bulbous plants, it is possible to cultivate crocus bulbs indoors and make them bloom at home at any time of the year. Aren’t they lovely?
Where to Purchase Crocus Flower Bulbs
If you ask yourself where to buy crocus bulbs, there is no better option than purchasing them on Dutch-bulbs.com. All planting materials are delivered from trusted suppliers. The plant sent to you has an excellent survival rate if you follow all the recommendations and instructions published on the Dutch-bulbs.com website. Place an order to decorate your garden with these extraordinary white and yellow flowers.
First of all, we recommend choosing the exact species that you would like to plant near your house. After, wait for the best time to order them. The exact timing of planting crocuses depends on the period of their flowering. Therefore, plants that bloom in the spring must be planted in the fall. Autumn-flowering crocus varieties can be planted during the summer. Knowing the exact time for planting bulbs, you could buy crocus for sale and enjoy their flowering soon.