Iris Perennials Bare-Root Plants
- -40%Sku: 1203128Iris Germanica (Bearded Iris) Collection (5 plants/colours)5 bare root plants in package€24,95 €14,97
- -25%Sku: 1103622Iris hollandica Super Mix20 bulbs in package€3,95 €2,96
- -40%Sku: 1203273Iris Louisiana Heather Stream1 root in package€2,95 €1,77
- -40%Sku: 1203272Iris Louisiana Laura Louise1 root in package€2,95 €1,77
- -40%Sku: 1203012Iris Ensata (Japanese Iris) Dinner Plate Cheese Cake1 root in package€3,55 €2,13Out of stock
- -5%Sku: 1203008Iris Ensata (Japanese Iris) Dinner Plate Blueberry Pie1 root in package€3,55 €3,37Out of stock
Frequently asked questions about Spring Flowering Iris Perennials Bare-Root Plants
When to plant perennial iris?
Do perennial irises need full sun?
How to care for perennial iris?
Various Iris species require care. In autumn, yellow leaves with brown spots must be removed. In exotic species, the leaves are cut to half the length. In late autumn, heat-loving varieties are sheltered. In early spring, hurry to take off the cover. If you want to have more perennials, check peonies, crocosmias, and hostas.