Lilium Child in Time
Lilium Child in Time
We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
The best plants sell very quickly, so hurry up to order and get exclusive varieties first.
Product Description ( Lilium Child in Time )
One of the modern OAO hybrids obtained by Dutch breeders by repeated crossing of Oriental with Asiatic hybrids. Their result will delight amateur florists: the lily bowls with their wide-open flowers point upwards and are of enormous size. Their attractive pearly pink colour does not fade in full sun, although planting in the penumbra is recommended.
Height of the plant: 100-110 cm;
flower diameter: 15-20 cm;
flowering month: July;
flower colour: pink.
When planting in the spring and autumn, prepare bulbs in bulb beds by filling them with mildly acidic soil and a thick layer of drainage. This will subsequently prevent the roots from rotting during a rainy summer and will also help to protect them from soaking in autumn and frost damage in winter. The standard planting depth is 10-15 cm, depending on the size of the bulb. The plant builds up gradually, forming a greater number of buds each year. After 4-5 years, the bush should be divided by transplanting the daughter bulbs separately. To obtain a larger number of planting material, fertilisation should be remembered throughout the growing season: when the flower stalks are extended, when the buds are poured and when the plant is in flower.
Product Details ( Lilium Child in Time )
|Plant Height||100-110 cm|
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 4-5|
How to Plant ( Lilium Child in Time )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Lilium Child in Time )
- Orders placed before March 21 will ship in late March/early April.
- Orders placed after March 21 will ship within 10 business days.
- We will continue to ship through May 15.
Product Reviews ( Lilium Child in Time )
- The bulbs are great quality and shipment so quick..can’t wait to see them bloom!