Lilium Peppard Gold
Lilium Peppard Gold
We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
The best plants sell very quickly, so hurry up to order and get exclusive varieties first.
- -5%Allium Twin Towers Collection€9,95 €9,45Out of stock
- -5%Tulip Paul Scherer€2,75 €2,61Out of stock
- -5%Tulip Double Mix€11,95 €11,35Out of stock
- -5%Hyacinth Double Pleasures Collection€6,95 €6,60Out of stock
- -5%Hyacinth Pastel Collection€9,95 €9,45Out of stock
- -5%Hyacinth Spring Mix (15 bulbs)€9,95 €9,45Out of stock
Product Description ( Lilium Peppard Gold )
The Peppard Gold Lily is a hybrid of the Martha's Lily. The martagon lily is characterised by its beautiful, curly petals. It is an ancient type of lily. They can be considered the first-born lily along with the snow-white lily. They were named after the Turk's headdress because the flower resembles it in some way. This type of lily is the most widespread in the nature. The martagon lily is also called the royal lily, the curly lily, the Turkish lily, or simply the saran lily.
Type of appearance
The Peppard Gold lily is 130-150 cm tall. Its greenish-yellow buds open into a golden orange flower with dark mottling. The flowers are 6-10 cm in diameter and bloom in June. The flowers have a pleasant floral fragrance when they open. As the stems of the lily are tall, they will need to be supported. Lilies need direct sunlight but can tolerate penumbra. If the area is too shaded, the plants will stretch out sharply. The bulbs should be planted in loose, well-drained soil (without an excess of organic fertiliser).
Flower diameter: 6-10 cm
Flower height: 130-150 cm
Flower colour: golden orange
Lilies should be planted in spring or autumn. They can be transplanted with a root ball throughout the growing season. Unlike most bulb plants, lilies do not have a dormancy period and should never dry out. Lilies cannot tolerate excessive moisture. Prolonged drought is also detrimental. Therefore, water infrequently but abundantly - only when the weather is dry. Make sure that the water only reaches the roots. They are hardy and easy to care for, take up little space and do not need any special care. They combine well with conifers, ornamental grasses as well as annuals and perennials. They go well with lilies, roses, lavender and hostas. However, they should never be planted under various trees where there is dense shade. Bulbs can be planted in autumn and spring. The best time for planting is in the month of September.
Product Details ( Lilium Peppard Gold )
|Plant Height||130-150 cm|
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 4-5|
How to Plant ( Lilium Peppard Gold )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Lilium Peppard Gold )
- Orders placed before March 21 will ship in late March/early April.
- Orders placed after March 21 will ship within 10 business days.
- We will continue to ship through May 15.