We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
Subscribe to our newsletter, and be the first to know about new and exclusive products and varieties from Holland!
Product Description ( Allium aflatunense )
Allium is the botanical name assigned to ornamental onions. And very appropriate it is, too, since it means ‘sharp tasting’. After all, it indicates precisely the taste that onions (and this includes ornamental onions) lend to culinary dishes. Over the centuries, the name ‘Allium’ has had several meanings. In Victorian times, the name of the flower indicated that it provided happiness and prosperity. The ancient Egyptians saw the onion’s scales as a symbol of immortality and used pictures of them to decorate their graves. The Romans gave the Allium the meaning of ‘onion or leek’. We offer more than 30 varieties of ornamental allium bulbs and deliver them across Europe.
Product Details ( Allium aflatunense )
|Price per package||€3,95|
|Plant Height||95-100 cm|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 4-5|
How to Plant ( Allium aflatunense )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Allium aflatunense )
Secure delivery across Europe
We deliver flower bulbs, seeds, perennials, roses and other plants to more than 30 countries across Europe. The standard delivery charge is added on orders depending on the country where you live.
To guarantee the best result and quality of our plants and bulbs, we dispatch all our orders at the right planting period. We monitor harvests in The Netherlands and weather conditions across Europe and start shipping our orders according to the following schedule:
- Summer Flowering Bulbs (dahlias, gladioli, begonias, etc.) - from 1 March until 1 June.
- Spring Flowering Bulbs (tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, etc.) - from 20 September until 1 December.
- Seeds and Garden Tools – all year round
- Roses, Perennials (except peonies), Bushes and other plants in pots - from 1 March until 1 June.