Anemone The Admiral
- Get a discount
- -5%Buy 2 For €3,11 Each
- -10%Buy 5 For €2,95 Each
- -15%Buy 10 For €2,79 Each
Anemone The Admiral
We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
The best plants sell very quickly, so hurry up to order and get exclusive varieties first.
Product Description ( Anemone The Admiral )
All About Anemones
There are several different types of anemones. Some grow from bulb-like corms and others are herbaceous perennials. Bloom times range from early spring through fall.
Anemone blanda, also known as Grecian windflowers, grow from corms that are planted in fall for flowers the following spring. These low-growing plants have mounding, finely textured foliage and daisy-like flowers. Anemone blanda is an ideal companions for other mid-spring bulbs such as tulips and daffodils.
Anemone coronaria blooms in early spring or late summer, depending on where you live and when the corms are planted. The showy flowers have dark centers and brightly colored petals. De Caen and St. Brigid are the two most common types of Anemone coronaria. Both are outstanding cut flowers and last 2 to 3 weeks in a vase. In warm zones, the corms of Anemone coronaria are usually planted in fall.
Product Details ( Anemone The Admiral )
|Plant Height||20-30 cm|
How to Plant ( Anemone The Admiral )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Anemone The Admiral )
- Orders placed before March 21 will ship in late March/early April.
- Orders placed after March 21 will ship within 10 business days.
- We will continue to ship through May 15.