- Get a discount
- -5%Buy 2 For €3,56 Each
- -10%Buy 5 For €3,38 Each
- -15%Buy 10 For €3,19 Each
We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
The best plants sell very quickly, so hurry up to order and get exclusive varieties first.
Product Description ( Dahlia Akita )
Dahlias are one of the most important and popular summer-flowering bulbs. They are widely cultivated due to their vast range of colours and flower types. Dahlias are perfect for borders and containers. There are tens of thousands of dahlia varieties – plenty of choice. The flower size varies from the diameter of a ping pong ball to that of a soccer ball. They bloom from August until the first night frost.
Most of them will perform well along with annual plants because of their long flowering period. Dahlias are not winter-hardy and cannot tolerate frost.
Plant outdoors only after the last spring ground frost. In fall, dig up the tubers and bring them inside before the first fall ground frost.
Product Details ( Dahlia Akita )
|Subvarieties||Decorative Dahlias,Red Dahlias|
|Plant Height||90-120 cm|
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 9-10|
How to Plant ( Dahlia Akita )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Dahlia Akita )
- Orders placed before March 21 will ship in late March/early April.
- Orders placed after March 21 will ship within 10 business days.
- We will continue to ship through May 15.