We are a quality store that cooperates only with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We work closely with trusted delivery companies that will deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition and ready to be planted.
Subscribe to our newsletter, and be the first to know about new and exclusive products and varieties from Holland!
Product Description ( Dahlia Bolero )
Dahlias are one of the most important and popular summer-flowering bulbs. They are widely cultivated due to their vast range of colours and flower types. Dahlias are perfect for borders and containers. There are tens of thousands of dahlia varieties – plenty of choice. The flower size varies from the diameter of a ping pong ball to that of a soccer ball. They bloom from August until the first night frost.
Most of them will perform well along with annual plants because of their long flowering period. Dahlias are not winter-hardy and cannot tolerate frost.
Plant outdoors only after the last spring ground frost. In fall, dig up the tubers and bring them inside before the first fall ground frost.
Product Details ( Dahlia Bolero )
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 9-10|
How to Plant ( Dahlia Bolero )
Flower bulbs and perennials planting instructions and tips
- Select quality bulbs and plants in our store online
- Pick the right spot in your garden
- Get the timing right for planting
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Place flower bulbs pointy side up
- Give them good soil and fertilizers
- Water well
- Enjoy the flowering
Delivery ( Dahlia Bolero )
Secure delivery across Europe
We deliver flower bulbs, seeds, perennials, roses and other plants to more than 30 countries across Europe. The standard delivery charge is added on orders depending on the country where you live.
To guarantee the best result and quality of our plants and bulbs, we dispatch all our orders at the right planting period. We monitor harvests in The Netherlands and weather conditions across Europe and start shipping our orders according to the following schedule:
- Summer Flowering Bulbs (dahlias, gladioli, begonias, etc.) - from March 15th until the 1st June.
- Spring Flowering Bulbs (tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, etc.) - from September 20th until the 1st December.
- Seeds and Garden Tools – all year round
- Roses, Perennials (except peonies), Bushes and other plants in pots -from March 15th until the 1st June.
Detailed shipping rates per country can be found here. For many countries we offer free shipment on order above 100 Euros.