- Get a discount
- -5%Buy 2 For €3,56 Each
- -10%Buy 5 For €3,38 Each
- -15%Buy 10 For €3,19 Each
We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
The best plants sell very quickly, so hurry up to order and get exclusive varieties first.
Product Description ( Dahlia Tsuki-Yori-No-Shisha )
Plant height: 100 cm;
flower diameter: 12 cm;
flower colour: cream coloured;
foliage colour: green;
flowering period: July-October.
Dahlia is a type of fringed dahlia, blooming with simply gorgeous flowers, reaching a diameter of 12 cm. It is perennial and doesn't tolerate frost, so dig out the tubers in winter. The shrub forms succulent stems that need to be tied up. Three flowers will form on the shoot and the stems will be cut off when they have finished flowering. In this way, the plant is stimulated to continue flowering until late autumn, depending on the air temperature. Plant the tubers in well fertilised soil, which should always be loosened and well watered, while avoiding stagnant moisture. Mulch the planting area with peat or humus. The soil on which dahlias are growing should be constantly weeded to prevent the emergence of large amounts of weeds. To ensure early flowering, make sure that the stems are removed.
Product Details ( Dahlia Tsuki-Yori-No-Shisha )
|Subvarieties||Cactus Dahlias,White Dahlias|
|Plant Height||100-120 cm|
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 9-10|
How to Plant ( Dahlia Tsuki-Yori-No-Shisha )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Dahlia Tsuki-Yori-No-Shisha )
- Orders placed before March 21 will ship in late March/early April.
- Orders placed after March 21 will ship within 10 business days.
- We will continue to ship through May 15.