Freesia double is a very beautiful, bright and delicate flower with a honey fragrance. This variety has flowers in different shades of red, yellow, blue and more - as well as several rows of petals. This gives Freesia a very special charm. It likes the sun, but cannot stand strong heat or wind. Due to its short stature (35-40cm) it will be ideal for growing in borders or planted amongst low flowers, or in pots at home. The flowers are arranged at the end of the stems in fairly large groups, blooming gradually, ensuring a fairly long flowering time. In addition to the stems, the plant has green, smooth, sword-shaped leaves.
- Get a discount
- -5% / -€0,18
- -10% / -€0,36
- -15% / -€0,53
Freesia Double Mixture
|Price per package||€3,95|
|Subvarieties||Freesia, Summer Flowering Bulb|
|Plant Height||40-50 cm|
How to Plant
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Secure delivery across Europe
We deliver flower bulbs, seeds, perennials, roses and other plants to more than 30 countries across Europe. The standard delivery charge is added on orders depending on the country where you live.
To guarantee the best result and quality of our plants and bulbs, we dispatch all our orders at the right planting period. We monitor harvests in The Netherlands and weather conditions across Europe and start shipping our orders according to the following schedule:
- Summer Flowering Bulbs (dahlias, gladioli, begonias, etc.) - from 1 March until 1 June.
- Spring Flowering Bulbs (tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, etc.) - from 20 September until 1 December.
- Seeds and Garden Tools – all year round
- Roses, Perennials (except peonies), Bushes and other plants in pots - from 1 March until 1 June.
What does the "Guarantee from Dutch-bulbs" include?
Quality guarantee. If the planting material does not meet quality standards.
A guarantee of variety. If the plant blooms in a different variety than the one you ordered.
A guarantee of grafting. If you have followed all the rules of cultivation, but the plant has not sprouted.
We promise quality or will refund you immediately if you are not satisfied.
Online card by Visa/Mastercard
Your order will only be delivered once payment has been confirmed. Please note that only the person whose name and surname were entered on the website at the time of placing the order can receive the goods paid for by payment card.
Freesia Double Mixture