- Get a discount
- -5%Buy 2 For €4,92 Each
- -10%Buy 5 For €4,66 Each
- -15%Buy 10 For €4,40 Each
We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
The best plants sell very quickly, so hurry up to order and get exclusive varieties first.
Product Description ( Hosta Bobcat )
In summer, the fringe on the elongated, dense leaves turns almost white. The lavender hue of the flowers adds tenderness and fragility. Great for shady areas in any garden. The period March to November is suitable for planting these hostas. Not a finicky plant. However it does like abundant watering. It has a good frost resistance.
Plant height: 35-45 cm.
Flower diameter: up to 5 cm.
Flowering period: July to August.
Leaf colour: bluish-green.
Colour of flowers: lavender.
One of the new ornamental perennials for shady garden areas is the Bobcat hosta, a medium-sized plant with a moderate growth rate of bluish-green leaves with a creamy-yellow border that will add volume and brightness to a garden. It blends in very well with other hostas. The hosta looks particularly beautiful in a duo with purple foliage.
Product Details ( Hosta Bobcat )
|Plant Height||35-45 cm|
|Suitable as cutting flower||No|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 4-5|
How to Plant ( Hosta Bobcat )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Hosta Bobcat )
- Orders placed before March 21 will ship in late March/early April.
- Orders placed after March 21 will ship within 10 business days.
- We will continue to ship through May 15.