Hosta Mango Tango
- Get a discount
- -5%Buy 2 For €2,66 Each
- -10%Buy 5 For €2,52 Each
- -15%Buy 10 For €2,38 Each
Hosta Mango Tango
We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
The best plants sell very quickly, so hurry up to order and get exclusive varieties first.
Product Description ( Hosta Mango Tango )
An exotic, incredible variety of hosta. A great addition to any composition, giving an incredible sense of beauty and aesthetics.
The appearance and scent of the Mango Tango hosta
This ornamental deciduous perennial was introduced in 2007 and has since grown in popularity. The plant has rounded, dense, light green leaves with a narrow yellowish-green centre. It blooms in mid-summer with beautiful, fragrant flowers.
The variety is effective in single plantings in the background of the lawn. Suitable for borders, flowerbeds and mixed groups.
Flowering time: July to August.
The Mango Tango will grow to a height of up to 60 cm.
Flowers are a deep lavender colour.
In strong light, the leaves will turn a golden hue and the centre will turn beige-white.
Product Details ( Hosta Mango Tango )
|Plant Height||35-40 cm|
|Suitable as cutting flower||No|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 4-5|
How to Plant ( Hosta Mango Tango )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Hosta Mango Tango )
- Orders placed before March 21 will ship in late March/early April.
- Orders placed after March 21 will ship within 10 business days.
- We will continue to ship through May 15.