Hyacinth Anna Marie
Hyacinth Anna Marie - flower bulbs and perennial plants from Holland
Product Description - Hyacinth Anna Marie
Did you know that there are more than two thousand hyacinth bulbs varieties? Each one has a stem uniquely covered with little flowers in white, blue, yellow, pink, red, purple or any colour in between. The growth process from a bulb to a flower is fascinating to watch. Sprouts emerge from the bulb and grow into long green leaves. That’s when the spectacle begins. A tower of flowers bearing dozens of small curled-up flower buds rises up from the centre. Then the buds burst open. Don’t underestimate them either: they provide a delightful, even beneficial fragrance.
Product Details - Hyacinth Anna Marie
|Price per package
How to Plant - Hyacinth Anna Marie
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery - Hyacinth Anna Marie
Secure delivery across Europe
We deliver flower bulbs, seeds, perennials, roses and other plants to more than 30 countries across Europe. The standard delivery charge is added on orders depending on the country where you live.
To guarantee the best result and quality of our plants and bulbs, we dispatch all our orders at the right planting period. We monitor harvests in The Netherlands and weather conditions across Europe and start shipping our orders according to the following schedule:
- Summer Flowering Bulbs (dahlias, gladioli, begonias, etc.) - from 1 March until 1 June.
- Spring Flowering Bulbs (tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, etc.) - from 18 September until 1 December.
- Seeds and Garden Tools – all year round
- Roses, Perennials (except peonies), Bushes and other plants in pots - from 1 March until 1 June.
Product Reviews - Hyacinth Anna Marie
What does the "Guarantee from Dutch-bulbs" include?
Quality guarantee. If the planting material does not meet quality standards.
A guarantee of variety. If the plant blooms in a different variety than the one you ordered.
A guarantee of grafting. If you have followed all the rules of cultivation, but the plant has not sprouted.
We promise quality or will refund you immediately if you are not satisfied.
Online card by Visa/Mastercard
Your order will only be delivered once payment has been confirmed. Please note that only the person whose name and surname were entered on the website at the time of placing the order can receive the goods paid for by payment card.
Hyacinth Anna Marie