Hyacinth Gipsy Queen
Hyacinth Gipsy Queen
We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
The best plants sell very quickly, so hurry up to order and get exclusive varieties first.
Product Description ( Hyacinth Gipsy Queen )
Did you know that there are more than two thousand hyacinth bulbs varieties? Each one has a stem uniquely covered with little flowers in white, blue, yellow, pink, red, purple or any colour in between. The growth process from a bulb to a flower is fascinating to watch. Sprouts emerge from the bulb and grow into long green leaves. That’s when the spectacle begins. A tower of flowers bearing dozens of small curled-up flower buds rises up from the centre. Then the buds burst open. Don’t underestimate them either: they provide a delightful, even beneficial fragrance.
Product Details ( Hyacinth Gipsy Queen )
|Price per package||€4,55|
|Plant Height||25-30 cm|
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 3-4|
How to Plant ( Hyacinth Gipsy Queen )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Hyacinth Gipsy Queen )
Secure delivery across Europe
We deliver flower bulbs, seeds, perennials, roses and other plants to more than 30 countries across Europe. The standard delivery charge is added on orders depending on the country where you live.
To guarantee the best result and quality of our plants and bulbs, we dispatch all our orders at the right planting period. We monitor harvests in The Netherlands and weather conditions across Europe and start shipping our orders according to the following schedule:
- Summer Flowering Bulbs (dahlias, gladioli, begonias, etc.) - from 1 March until 1 June.
- Spring Flowering Bulbs (tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, etc.) - from 20 September until 1 December.
- Seeds and Garden Tools – all year round
- Roses, Perennials (except peonies), Bushes and other plants in pots - from 1 March until 1 June.