Ixia Mix is a tuberous perennial. It is very easy to grow and does not require any special care. This fascinating plant has sword-shaped leaves and thin spike-shaped inflorescences, 30-45 cm high, each of which contains 10-12 star-shaped flowers up to 5 cm in diameter. The flowers are very bright, yellow-pink-red in colour with a dark brown centre. On cloudy days, the flowers close. The flowering period is from June to August. This plant should be planted in the sun, and needs regular watering during the growth period. It is not frost-resistant. This plant practically does not get sick. It is recommended to plant it in a new place every year. It prefers nutritious soils. It has a fragrant aroma. It will be a great addition to the landscape design of any garden.
|Price per package||€3,45|
|Subvarieties||Rare Spring Flowering Bulbs, Summer Flowering Bulb|
|Plant Height||30-70 cm|
How to Plant
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Secure delivery across Europe
We deliver flower bulbs, seeds, perennials, roses and other plants to more than 30 countries across Europe. The standard delivery charge is added on orders depending on the country where you live.
To guarantee the best result and quality of our plants and bulbs, we dispatch all our orders at the right planting period. We monitor harvests in The Netherlands and weather conditions across Europe and start shipping our orders according to the following schedule:
- Summer Flowering Bulbs (dahlias, gladioli, begonias, etc.) - from 1 March until 1 June.
- Spring Flowering Bulbs (tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, etc.) - from 20 September until 1 December.
- Seeds and Garden Tools – all year round
- Roses, Perennials (except peonies), Bushes and other plants in pots - from 1 March until 1 June.
What does the "Guarantee from Dutch-bulbs" include?
Quality guarantee. If the planting material does not meet quality standards.
A guarantee of variety. If the plant blooms in a different variety than the one you ordered.
A guarantee of grafting. If you have followed all the rules of cultivation, but the plant has not sprouted.
We promise quality or will refund you immediately if you are not satisfied.
Online card by Visa/Mastercard
Your order will only be delivered once payment has been confirmed. Please note that only the person whose name and surname were entered on the website at the time of placing the order can receive the goods paid for by payment card.