Lilium Asiatic Mix
- Get a discount
- -5%Buy 2 For €8,98 Each
- -10%Buy 5 For €8,51 Each
- -15%Buy 10 For €8,03 Each
Lilium Asiatic Mix
We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
The best plants sell very quickly, so hurry up to order and get exclusive varieties first.
- -5%Tulip Aveyron€2,95 €2,80Out of stock
- -5%Amaryllis (Hippeastrum) Single Mix€19,95 €18,95
- -5%Tulip Double Mix€11,95 €11,35Out of stock
- -5%Tulips Variation Mix€29,95 €28,45Out of stock
- -5%Tulip Ice Cream€4,95 €4,70Out of stock
- -5%Allium Twin Towers Collection€9,95 €9,45Out of stock
- -5%Tulip Flaming Parrot€3,45 €3,28Out of stock
Product Description ( Lilium Asiatic Mix )
Sometimes it is very difficult to make a choice. That's why we have already put together for you a mix of the best varieties that belong to the Asian lily group. These are the earliest flowering lilies.
Their colouring is varied: red, yellow, apricot, cream, coral, pink, black, etc. The bicoloured specimens of lilies are very interesting. They have a fairly long flowering period (about 3 weeks). Their flower stems are sturdy. They are frost-resistant.
Asiatic lilies are very hardy and require minimal care. They will grow in any mildly acidic soil (even poor soil, unlike other lilies) and in moist soil with good drainage. Location - sunny location or light penumbra. They should be planted in autumn or early spring. These lilies are ideal for planting in groups in the centre of the flower bed or in borders and for growing in containers. They blend in well with annuals and perennials. They look good against a backdrop of conifers. A colourful mix of Asiatic Mix lilies will transform your garden into a blooming oasis! The plants are 50-120 cm tall. The flowering period is early to mid-summer.
Product Details ( Lilium Asiatic Mix )
|Plant Height||50-120 cm|
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 4-5|
How to Plant ( Lilium Asiatic Mix )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Lilium Asiatic Mix )
- Orders placed before March 21 will ship in late March/early April.
- Orders placed after March 21 will ship within 10 business days.
- We will continue to ship through May 15.