We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
The best plants sell very quickly, so hurry up to order and get exclusive varieties first.
Product Description ( Lilium Baferrari )
The lily is a kind of flower that can be used in many ways. It is a wonderful flower for arranging in a vase at home, but it also makes a perfect choice for weddings, special events and other occasions. The lily is one of the oldest bulb plants known to man. It was found in ancient writings and pictures dating from 2000 to 1500 years before the Christian era. Many meanings have been attributed to the lily down through the years. Although the symbolic meaning of flowers sometimes changes, giving them always mean that we have something to say. The lily always conveys a special message. We offer more than 100 lily bulbs varieties for sale and deliver them across Europe.
Product Details ( Lilium Baferrari )
|Price per package||€4,95|
|Plant Height||95-100 cm|
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 4-5|
How to Plant ( Lilium Baferrari )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Lilium Baferrari )
Secure delivery across Europe
We deliver flower bulbs, seeds, perennials, roses and other plants to more than 30 countries across Europe. The standard delivery charge is added on orders depending on the country where you live.
To guarantee the best result and quality of our plants and bulbs, we dispatch all our orders at the right planting period. We monitor harvests in The Netherlands and weather conditions across Europe and start shipping our orders according to the following schedule:
- Summer Flowering Bulbs (dahlias, gladioli, begonias, etc.) - from 1 March until 1 June.
- Spring Flowering Bulbs (tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, etc.) - from 20 September until 1 December.
- Seeds and Garden Tools – all year round
- Roses, Perennials (except peonies), Bushes and other plants in pots - from 1 March until 1 June.