We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
Subscribe to our newsletter, and be the first to know about new and exclusive products and varieties from Holland!
Product Description ( Lilium Brasilia )
Lily Brasilia is a perennial with pleasant pale pink flowers and a crimson-pink border around the edges of the petals. Adult plants are approx. 90-120 cm tall and have an open flower diameter of 27 cm. Planting is done in spring.
Type of appearance
Height of the plant: 90-120 cm
Flower diameter: 27 cm
During the intensive flowering period, which falls in mid- to late summer, the lily flowers have a rich, tart scent. They are resistant to pests and diseases. In winter, they do not need additional shelter as they are frost-resistant and hardy.
Product Details ( Lilium Brasilia )
|Price per package||€4,95|
|Plant Height||115-120 cm|
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 4-5|
How to Plant ( Lilium Brasilia )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Lilium Brasilia )
Secure delivery across Europe
We deliver flower bulbs, seeds, perennials, roses and other plants to more than 30 countries across Europe. The standard delivery charge is added on orders depending on the country where you live.
To guarantee the best result and quality of our plants and bulbs, we dispatch all our orders at the right planting period. We monitor harvests in The Netherlands and weather conditions across Europe and start shipping our orders according to the following schedule:
- Summer Flowering Bulbs (dahlias, gladioli, begonias, etc.) - from 1 March until 1 June.
- Spring Flowering Bulbs (tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, etc.) - from 20 September until 1 December.
- Seeds and Garden Tools – all year round
- Roses, Perennials (except peonies), Bushes and other plants in pots - from 1 March until 1 June.