Lilium Garden Party
Lilium Garden Party
We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
Subscribe to our newsletter, and be the first to know about new and exclusive products and varieties from Holland!
Product Description ( Lilium Garden Party )
The Garden Party lily variety is suitable for planting throughout Ukraine. It needs constant but moderate watering.
Appearance and fragrance
Garden Party is a perennial plant that annually puts out new straight stems with lanceolate, glossy leaves. About 4-7 buds, consisting of elongated oval petals, open on top of the stems. The flowers are white with dark mottling and a band in the centre of each petal. The blossom, which spreads a sweet fragrance, lasts up to 12 days.
Blossom time: July to August.
Height: up to 35 cm.
Flower diameter: 10 cm.
Flower shape: cup-shaped.
Colour: white with brown mottling.
Product Details ( Lilium Garden Party )
|Price per package||€5,55|
|Plant Height||40-45 cm|
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 4-5|
How to Plant ( Lilium Garden Party )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Lilium Garden Party )
Secure delivery across Europe
We deliver flower bulbs, seeds, perennials, roses and other plants to more than 30 countries across Europe. The standard delivery charge is added on orders depending on the country where you live.
To guarantee the best result and quality of our plants and bulbs, we dispatch all our orders at the right planting period. We monitor harvests in The Netherlands and weather conditions across Europe and start shipping our orders according to the following schedule:
- Summer Flowering Bulbs (dahlias, gladioli, begonias, etc.) - from 1 March until 1 June.
- Spring Flowering Bulbs (tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, etc.) - from 20 September until 1 December.
- Seeds and Garden Tools – all year round
- Roses, Perennials (except peonies), Bushes and other plants in pots - from 1 March until 1 June.