Lilium Mister Pistache
- Get a discount
- -5%Buy 2 For €4,47 Each
- -10%Buy 5 For €4,23 Each
- -15%Buy 10 For €4,00 Each
Lilium Mister Pistache
We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
The best plants sell very quickly, so hurry up to order and get exclusive varieties first.
- -5%Narcissus (Daffodil) Amsterdam Collection€9,95 €9,45Out of stock
- -5%Crocus Botanical Mix€4,95 €4,70Out of stock
- -5%Tulip Greigi Mix€9,95 €9,45Out of stock
- -5%Tulip Aveyron€2,95 €2,80Out of stock
- -25%Amaryllis (Hippeastrum) Single Mix€19,95 €14,96
- -5%Muscari Mix€3,95 €3,75Out of stock
Product Description ( Lilium Mister Pistache )
The Mister Pistache lily is an OT-hybrid perennial which is winter-hardy and easy to care for. They also bloom incredibly beautifully and for a long time in July with large flowers up to 25cm in diameter.
Several buds grow on stalks approx. 120 cm tall. The flowers with their snow-white petals and yellow-orange centre will make you look marvellous in flowerbeds, in groups or in a vase. They are just perfect for decorating festive occasions.
Height: 120 cm
Flower diameter: Up to 25 cm
Flower colour: white with a yellow centre
Leaf colour: green
Flowering time: July
These plants like sunny, well-nourished, well-drained soil. For overwintering, the bushes are cut back and covered with mulch (layer of 10-15 cm). For regions with harsh winters, it is recommended that the bulbs be dug up in autumn and stored in a cool place until spring.
Product Details ( Lilium Mister Pistache )
|Subvarieties||OT Hybrid Lilies,Goliath and Tree Lilies|
|Plant Height||120-140 cm|
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 4-5|
How to Plant ( Lilium Mister Pistache )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Lilium Mister Pistache )
- Orders placed before March 21 will ship in late March/early April.
- Orders placed after March 21 will ship within 10 business days.
- We will continue to ship through May 15.