Lilium Red Velvet
Lilium Red Velvet
We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
The best plants sell very quickly, so hurry up to order and get exclusive varieties first.
Product Description ( Lilium Red Velvet )
The red lily asserts itself openly, defiantly and boldly. It is magnificent in its dark maroon garment with crimson hues. It is an Asiatic hybrid. It is planted in vases, tubs to decorate yards and homes. The flowers stand well and for a long time when cut as a room decoration.
Appearance and scent
The Red Velvet lily belongs to the turban group. Its flowers grow sideways or downwards as if they have their heads down. In full bloom, the petals curl outwards and look like an ancient headdress. It is because of this resemblance that it gets its name.
This variety has an unusual burgundy crimson colour with orange long stamens, which have pollen-filled anthers on the tips. The petals are velvet-like in texture. There are small dark maroon flecks on the petals. The plant exudes a subtle and delicate fragrance when flowering.
Diameter of the flowers: approx. 15 cm.
Height of the plant: 100 - 130 cm.
Blossom time: July to August.
Able to propagate quickly.
Product Details ( Lilium Red Velvet )
|Plant Height||60-80 cm|
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 4-5|
How to Plant ( Lilium Red Velvet )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Lilium Red Velvet )
- Orders placed before March 21 will ship in late March/early April.
- Orders placed after March 21 will ship within 10 business days.
- We will continue to ship through May 15.