Lilium Regale Album
Lilium Regale Album
We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
The best plants sell very quickly, so hurry up to order and get exclusive varieties first.
- -25%Amaryllis (Hippeastrum) Double Mix€23,95 €17,96
- -5%Narcissus (Daffodil) Amsterdam Collection€9,95 €9,45Out of stock
- -5%Hyacinth Spring Mix (15 bulbs)€9,95 €9,45Out of stock
- -5%Tulip Greigi Mix€9,95 €9,45Out of stock
- -25%Anemone De Caen Mix€4,95 €3,71
- -5%Hyacinth Double Pleasures Collection€6,95 €6,60Out of stock
- -5%Hyacinth Berries Mix (15 bulbs)€9,95 €9,45Out of stock
Product Description ( Lilium Regale Album )
This bulbous variety grows well in all fertile soils, reaching a height of 100-130 cm. The stems of this lily variety are very sturdy, erect and bear many oblong (12 cm long), green leaves. The flowers are large (20-25 cm in diameter), pointing outwards and are pink-yellow in colour (the centre of the flower is yellow).
Diameter of flower: 20-25 cm
Height of the plant: 100-130 cm
Flower colour: Pink-yellow
This plant will grow in damp, organic-rich, well-drained soil. It is sun-loving, but also does well in the semi-shade. It is also recommended to fertilise it occasionally so that it will last longer in its growing season. It blooms in June and July. Occasional weeding, loosening and moistening of the soil is also recommended. This lily is fairly cold hardy (best covered in winter) and has virtually no illnesses. Grown in pots and outdoors.
Product Details ( Lilium Regale Album )
|Plant Height||100-130 cm|
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 4-5|
How to Plant ( Lilium Regale Album )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Lilium Regale Album )
- Orders placed before March 21 will ship in late March/early April.
- Orders placed after March 21 will ship within 10 business days.
- We will continue to ship through May 15.