Lilium Strawberry Event
Lilium Strawberry Event
We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
The best plants sell very quickly, so hurry up to order and get exclusive varieties first.
Product Description ( Lilium Strawberry Event )
The Strawberry Event is a very striking representative of Asian hybrids. These flowers have become popular not only because of their gorgeous appearance but also because they are easy to care for. With a few simple precautions, the host will be able to enjoy an unbelievable abundance of Strawberry Event.
Looks and scent
The lily has a very decorative appearance. Its unusual colour immediately catches the eye. The bright orange and scarlet colour is diluted with a darker dusting which intensifies towards the middle of the bud. The shape of the petals is delicate and subtle. The darker shade of the flower stalks is very characteristic and together with the green foliage provides a lovely background for the flowers. The fragrance of the lily is unobtrusive and mild.
Height of the plant: 120 cm.
Flower diameter: 10-15 cm.
Colour: orange-red with a darker dusting.
Flowering period: July to September.
Product Details ( Lilium Strawberry Event )
|Price per package||€5,55|
|Plant Height||105-110 cm|
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 4-5|
How to Plant ( Lilium Strawberry Event )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Lilium Strawberry Event )
Secure delivery across Europe
We deliver flower bulbs, seeds, perennials, roses and other plants to more than 30 countries across Europe. The standard delivery charge is added on orders depending on the country where you live.
To guarantee the best result and quality of our plants and bulbs, we dispatch all our orders at the right planting period. We monitor harvests in The Netherlands and weather conditions across Europe and start shipping our orders according to the following schedule:
- Summer Flowering Bulbs (dahlias, gladioli, begonias, etc.) - from 1 March until 1 June.
- Spring Flowering Bulbs (tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, etc.) - from 20 September until 1 December.
- Seeds and Garden Tools – all year round
- Roses, Perennials (except peonies), Bushes and other plants in pots - from 1 March until 1 June.