- Get a discount
- -5%Buy 2 For €4,02 Each
- -10%Buy 4 For €3,81 Each
- -15%Buy 6 For €3,60 Each
- -20%Buy 8 For €3,38 Each
We are a quality store that cooperates only with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We work closely with trusted delivery companies that will deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition and ready to be planted.
The best plants sell very quickly, so hurry up to order and get exclusive varieties first.
Product Description ( Lily Jaybird )
Product Details ( Lily Jaybird )
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 4-5|
How to Plant ( Lily Jaybird )
Flower bulbs and perennials planting instructions and tips
- Select quality bulbs and plants in our store online
- Pick the right spot in your garden
- Get the timing right for planting
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Place flower bulbs pointy side up
- Give them good soil and fertilizers
- Water well
- Enjoy the flowering
Delivery ( Lily Jaybird )
Secure delivery across Europe
We deliver flower bulbs, seeds, perennials, roses and other plants to more than 30 countries across Europe. The standard delivery charge is added on orders depending on the country where you live.
To guarantee the best result and quality of our plants and bulbs, we dispatch all our orders at the right planting period. We monitor harvests in The Netherlands and weather conditions across Europe and start shipping our orders according to the following schedule:
- Summer Flowering Bulbs (dahlias, gladioli, begonias, etc.) - from March 15th until the 1st June.
- Spring Flowering Bulbs (tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, etc.) - from September 20th until the 1st December.
- Seeds and Garden Tools – all year round
- Roses, Perennials (except peonies), Bushes and other plants in pots -from March 15th until the 1st June.
Detailed shipping rates per country can be found here. For many countries we offer free shipment on order above 100 Euros.