- Get a discount
- -5% / -€0,19
- -10% / -€0,38
- -15% / -€0,56
- -20% / -€0,75
Muscari Marleen - flower bulbs and perennial plants from Holland
Product Description - Muscari Marleen
This variety has the appearance of solid dark blue sticks. The plant has dense heads of small bell-shaped flowers arranged on an erect stem. The flowers enchant the spring garden, spreading a grape-like scent. It is a powerful plant that can withstand strong winds.
- plant height: 20-25 cm;
- flower diameter: up to 8 cm;
- flowering months: April-May;
- flower colour: dark blue.
These flowers should be planted in sunny areas in almost any soil. The soil should be watered periodically to keep it moist, but not too flooded. Bulbs should be planted about 7 cm deep and 7 cm apart. Such flowers are excellent neighbours for taller plants and flowering shrubs. They are also magnificent in themselves, so you can plant one of this species on the site, and they will create a beautiful dark blue exposition.
Product Details - Muscari Marleen
|Price per package||€3,95|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 4-5|
How to Plant - Muscari Marleen
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery - Muscari Marleen
Secure delivery across Europe
We deliver flower bulbs, seeds, perennials, roses and other plants to more than 30 countries across Europe. The standard delivery charge is added on orders depending on the country where you live.
To guarantee the best result and quality of our plants and bulbs, we dispatch all our orders at the right planting period. We monitor harvests in The Netherlands and weather conditions across Europe and start shipping our orders according to the following schedule:
- Summer Flowering Bulbs (dahlias, gladioli, begonias, etc.) - from 1 March until 1 June.
- Spring Flowering Bulbs (tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, etc.) - from 18 September until 1 December.
- Seeds and Garden Tools – all year round
- Roses, Perennials (except peonies), Bushes and other plants in pots - from 1 March until 1 June.
Product Reviews - Muscari Marleen
What does the "Guarantee from Dutch-bulbs" include?
Quality guarantee. If the planting material does not meet quality standards.
A guarantee of variety. If the plant blooms in a different variety than the one you ordered.
A guarantee of grafting. If you have followed all the rules of cultivation, but the plant has not sprouted.
We promise quality or will refund you immediately if you are not satisfied.
Online card by Visa/Mastercard
Your order will only be delivered once payment has been confirmed. Please note that only the person whose name and surname were entered on the website at the time of placing the order can receive the goods paid for by payment card.