Peony Lollipop (ITOH )
Peony Lollipop (ITOH )
We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
Subscribe to our newsletter, and be the first to know about new and exclusive products and varieties from Holland!
Product Description ( Peony Lollipop (ITOH ) )
Few plants produce such impressive flowers as peonies. These gorgeous perennials are famous for their spectacular blooms, beautiful greenery and rich fragrance. The great thing about the peony plants and bulbs is that there are more than a thousand varieties, in all sorts of colours and shapes. Some have double sets of flowers or a single row of petals; some are pink, red, yellow, or white. They originate from China where they were mainly grown for their roots, which are said to be haemostatic and reduce fever.
Product Details ( Peony Lollipop (ITOH ) )
|Price per package||€34,95|
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 3-4|
How to Plant ( Peony Lollipop (ITOH ) )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Peony Lollipop (ITOH ) )
Secure delivery across Europe
We deliver flower bulbs, seeds, perennials, roses and other plants to more than 30 countries across Europe. The standard delivery charge is added on orders depending on the country where you live.
To guarantee the best result and quality of our plants and bulbs, we dispatch all our orders at the right planting period. We monitor harvests in The Netherlands and weather conditions across Europe and start shipping our orders according to the following schedule:
- Summer Flowering Bulbs (dahlias, gladioli, begonias, etc.) - from 1 March until 1 June.
- Spring Flowering Bulbs (tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, etc.) - from 20 September until 1 December.
- Seeds and Garden Tools – all year round
- Roses, Perennials (except peonies), Bushes and other plants in pots - from 1 March until 1 June.