- Get a discount
- -5% / -€0,19
- -10% / -€0,38
- -15% / -€0,56
- -20% / -€0,75
Tulip Karate - flower bulbs and perennial plants from Holland
Product Description - Tulip Karate
The Karate tulip of the Triumph group is the most beautiful variety, the colour of which changes during the season from pale yellow to bright pink with red splashes. At the last stage, it acquires a faded white hue with cherry-red veins. It is sure to decorate every garden, attracting attention with a diverse colour scheme of exquisite buds.
Appearance and aroma
Karate tulips are a popular group because of their wide range of colours. They look stunning when planted in groups of 10 or more. Triumph tulips come into their own when the daffodils give up their dominance in early spring. They are ideal for decorating the landscape, especially for borders and raised beds.
- colour: yellow, pink, red;
- flowering height: 45 cm;
- flowering period: late April-early May;
- planting depth: 15 cm;
- planting period: autumn (from September to November);
- spacing: 10 cm from each other.
Product Details - Tulip Karate
|Price per package||€3,95|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 4-5|
How to Plant - Tulip Karate
Flower bulbs and perennials planting instructions and tips
- Select quality bulbs and plants
- Pick the right spot in your garden
- Get the timing right
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Place flower bulbs pointy side up
- Give them good soil
- Water well
- Enjoy the flowering in spring
Delivery - Tulip Karate
Secure delivery across Europe
We deliver flower bulbs, seeds, perennials, roses and other plants to more than 30 countries across Europe. The standard delivery charge is added on orders depending on the country where you live.
To guarantee the best result and quality of our plants and bulbs, we dispatch all our orders at the right planting period. We monitor harvests in The Netherlands and weather conditions across Europe and start shipping our orders according to the following schedule:
- Summer Flowering Bulbs (dahlias, gladioli, begonias, etc.) - from 1 March until 1 June.
- Spring Flowering Bulbs (tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, etc.) - from 18 September until 1 December.
- Seeds and Garden Tools – all year round
- Roses, Perennials (except peonies), Bushes and other plants in pots - from 1 March until 1 June.
Product Reviews - Tulip Karate
What does the "Guarantee from Dutch-bulbs" include?
Quality guarantee. If the planting material does not meet quality standards.
A guarantee of variety. If the plant blooms in a different variety than the one you ordered.
A guarantee of grafting. If you have followed all the rules of cultivation, but the plant has not sprouted.
We promise quality or will refund you immediately if you are not satisfied.
Online card by Visa/Mastercard
Your order will only be delivered once payment has been confirmed. Please note that only the person whose name and surname were entered on the website at the time of placing the order can receive the goods paid for by payment card.