Tulip Spring Break
Tulip Spring Break
We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
The best plants sell very quickly, so hurry up to order and get exclusive varieties first.
Product Description ( Tulip Spring Break )
Tulip flowers are usually cup-shaped with three petals and three sepals. Tulip bulbs are planted in the autumn before the ground freezes. By planting varieties with different bloom times, you can have tulips blooming from early to late spring. The upright flowers may be single or double and vary in shape from simple cups, bowls, and goblets to more complex forms. We offer more than 100 exclusive varieties. Choose from Double flowering, Darwin Hybrids, Lily flowering, and many more.
Product Details ( Tulip Spring Break )
|Price per package||€3,95|
|Plant Height||65-70 cm|
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 3-4|
How to Plant ( Tulip Spring Break )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Tulip Spring Break )
Secure delivery across Europe
We deliver flower bulbs, seeds, perennials, roses and other plants to more than 30 countries across Europe. The standard delivery charge is added on orders depending on the country where you live.
To guarantee the best result and quality of our plants and bulbs, we dispatch all our orders at the right planting period. We monitor harvests in The Netherlands and weather conditions across Europe and start shipping our orders according to the following schedule:
- Summer Flowering Bulbs (dahlias, gladioli, begonias, etc.) - from 1 March until 1 June.
- Spring Flowering Bulbs (tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, etc.) - from 20 September until 1 December.
- Seeds and Garden Tools – all year round
- Roses, Perennials (except peonies), Bushes and other plants in pots - from 1 March until 1 June.