We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
The best plants sell very quickly, so hurry up to order and get exclusive varieties first.
Product Details ( Tulip Tinka )
|Price per package||€2,95|
|Plant Height||15-20 cm|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 4-5|
How to Plant ( Tulip Tinka )
Flower bulbs and perennials planting instructions and tips
- Select quality bulbs and plants
- Pick the right spot in your garden
- Get the timing right
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Place flower bulbs pointy side up
- Give them good soil
- Water well
- Enjoy the flowering in spring
Delivery ( Tulip Tinka )
Secure delivery across Europe
We deliver flower bulbs, seeds, perennials, roses and other plants to more than 30 countries across Europe. The standard delivery charge is added on orders depending on the country where you live.
To guarantee the best result and quality of our plants and bulbs, we dispatch all our orders at the right planting period. We monitor harvests in The Netherlands and weather conditions across Europe and start shipping our orders according to the following schedule:
- Summer Flowering Bulbs (dahlias, gladioli, begonias, etc.) - from 1 March until 1 June.
- Spring Flowering Bulbs (tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, etc.) - from 20 September until 1 December.
- Seeds and Garden Tools – all year round
- Roses, Perennials (except peonies), Bushes and other plants in pots - from 1 March until 1 June.