Calla Captain Samba
- Get a discount
- -5%Buy 2 For €2,46 Each
- -10%Buy 4 For €2,33 Each
- -15%Buy 6 For €2,20 Each
- -20%Buy 8 For €2,07 Each
Calla Captain Samba
We are a quality store that cooperates only with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We work closely with trusted delivery companies that will deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition and ready to be planted.
The best plants sell very quickly, so hurry up to order and get exclusive varieties first.
Product Description ( Calla Captain Samba )
Calla literally means 'beautiful' in Greek. And with good reason! The flowers are funnel-shaped calyxes and come in a variety of colours such as yellow, white, red, purple, pink, orange, black and bicoloured. Calla leaves are a speckled or uniform green and are shaped like a spear.
Zantedeschias or Calla Lily plants do not generally require too much attention. Proper planting and location are about the only essential things to consider when growing calla lilies.
They prefer to be planted in full sun or partial shade. Callas are typically planted in the spring. However, wait until the frost threat has passed, and the soil has warmed sufficiently before planting calla lilies.
Zantedeschias can also be grown in containers, either outdoors or in a sunny window as houseplants.
Product Details ( Calla Captain Samba )
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 7-8|
How to Plant ( Calla Captain Samba )
Flower bulbs and perennials planting instructions and tips
- Select quality bulbs and plants in our store online
- Pick the right spot in your garden
- Get the timing right for planting
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Place flower bulbs pointy side up
- Give them good soil and fertilizers
- Water well
- Enjoy the flowering
Delivery ( Calla Captain Samba )
Secure delivery across Europe
We deliver flower bulbs, seeds, perennials, roses and other plants to more than 30 countries across Europe. The standard delivery charge is added on orders depending on the country where you live.
To guarantee the best result and quality of our plants and bulbs, we dispatch all our orders at the right planting period. We monitor harvests in The Netherlands and weather conditions across Europe and start shipping our orders according to the following schedule:
- Summer Flowering Bulbs (dahlias, gladioli, begonias, etc.) - from March 15th until the 1st June.
- Spring Flowering Bulbs (tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, etc.) - from September 20th until the 1st December.
- Seeds and Garden Tools – all year round
- Roses, Perennials (except peonies), Bushes and other plants in pots -from March 15th until the 1st June.
Detailed shipping rates per country can be found here. For many countries we offer free shipment on order above 100 Euros.