|Price per package||€3,95|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 9-10|
How to Plant
Flower bulbs and perennials planting instructions and tips
- Select quality bulbs and plants
- Pick the right spot in your garden
- Get the timing right
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Place flower bulbs pointy side up
- Give them good soil
- Water well
- Enjoy the flowering in spring
Secure delivery across Europe
We deliver flower bulbs, seeds, perennials, roses and other plants to more than 30 countries across Europe. The standard delivery charge is added on orders depending on the country where you live.
To guarantee the best result and quality of our plants and bulbs, we dispatch all our orders at the right planting period. We monitor harvests in The Netherlands and weather conditions across Europe and start shipping our orders according to the following schedule:
- Summer Flowering Bulbs (dahlias, gladioli, begonias, etc.) - from 1 March until 1 June.
- Spring Flowering Bulbs (tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, etc.) - from 20 September until 1 December.
- Seeds and Garden Tools – all year round
- Roses, Perennials (except peonies), Bushes and other plants in pots - from 1 March until 1 June.
What does the "Guarantee from Dutch-bulbs" include?
Quality guarantee. If the planting material does not meet quality standards.
A guarantee of variety. If the plant blooms in a different variety than the one you ordered.
A guarantee of grafting. If you have followed all the rules of cultivation, but the plant has not sprouted.
We promise quality or will refund you immediately if you are not satisfied.
Online card by Visa/Mastercard
Your order will only be delivered once payment has been confirmed. Please note that only the person whose name and surname were entered on the website at the time of placing the order can receive the goods paid for by payment card.