We cooperate with "Proven Suppliers from Holland". You will get excellent plants at the best price.
We deliver your orders across Europe as quickly as possible to ensure that your bulbs and plants arrive in top condition.
Subscribe to our newsletter, and be the first to know about new and exclusive products and varieties from Holland!
Product Description ( Tulip Compostella )
Tulip flowers are usually cup-shaped with three petals and three sepals. Tulip bulbs are planted in the autumn before the ground freezes. By planting varieties with different bloom times, you can have tulips blooming from early to late spring. The upright flowers may be single or double and vary in shape from simple cups, bowls, and goblets to more complex forms. We offer more than 100 exclusive varieties. Choose from Double flowering, Darwin Hybrids, Lily flowering, and many more.
Product Details ( Tulip Compostella )
|Price per package||€4,95|
|Suitable as cutting flower||Yes|
|Hardiness Zone||Zone 3-4|
How to Plant ( Tulip Compostella )
Guide and tips for planting bulbs and perennials
- Choose quality bulbs and plants in our online store
- Choose the right place in your garden
- Choose the right time to plant
- Plant bulbs and perennials deep enough
- Position flowering bulbs with the top facing up
- Give them good soil and fertilizer
- Water them well
- Enjoy the bloom
Delivery ( Tulip Compostella )
- Orders placed before March 21 will ship in late March/early April.
- Orders placed after March 21 will ship within 10 business days.
- We will continue to ship through May 15.