- -50%Sku: 1104065Lilium Rosella's Dream3 bulbs in package€3,95 €1,98
- -50%Sku: 1104069Lilium Stracciatella Event3 bulbs in package€5,55 €2,78
- -50%Sku: 1104070Lilium Strawberry Event3 bulbs in package€5,55 €2,78
- -50%Sku: 1104077Lilium Whistler3 bulbs in package€4,95 €2,48
- -50%Sku: 1104082Lilium Easy Dance3 bulbs in package€5,55 €2,78
- -50%Sku: 1104083Lilium Easy Dream3 bulbs in package€5,55 €2,78
- -50%Sku: 1104085Lilium Easy Spot3 bulbs in package€5,55 €2,78
- -50%Sku: 1104087Lilium Forever Linda3 bulbs in package€4,95 €2,48
- -50%Sku: 1104093Lilium Pieton3 bulbs in package€4,95 €2,48
- -50%Sku: 1104102Lilium Yellow Bruse3 bulbs in package€5,55 €2,78
Bicolor Lily Bulbs for Your Garden
Lilies are gorgeous decorative plants. A large number of species have different colors, shapes, as well as a variety of requirements for growing. This allows each gardener to find the most suitable variety for him/her. If you want to make your garden look unusual, you can plant bicolor lily bulbs. It's not difficult to care for them.
Why to Plant Bicolor Lilies?
Lilies are bulbous plants that bloom in late summer. Individual types and varieties differ in height, color, size, and smell of flowers. The flowers bloom in late summer, so they are considered to be the queens of the season. To make your garden even more colorful and bright, you can plant bicolor lilies.
What Are the Best Asiatic Lilium Bulbs Varieties?
A group whose flowers have two or more shades is among the best Asiatic lilium bulbs varieties. The colors smoothly go one into the other. The best varieties of this group are Sorbet and Lollipop.
Where to Find Bi-Color Lilies Bulbs for Sale?
Nowadays, there exist hundreds of online stores offering bi-color lilies bulbs for sale. Choose our store to buy bi-color liliums because our services are reliable. We will help you to create the best garden.